- All sheep leaving our farm will be up to date with CD-T vaccinations.
- Sheep are flock animals and do not do well alone. We will never sell just one sheep or lamb to a buyer unless there are other sheep on the farm.
- Sheep traveling out of state will be inspected by a veterinarian and health papers will be provided.
- We will begin halter training and all lambs will be introduced to hoof trimming.
- We do our best to provide well-socialized, friendly lambs that will be a wonderful addition to your farm.
- Once you choose your lamb a non-refundable deposit will be required to hold him/her.
- We will always be available to new owners regarding our sheep. We want you to be well-informed regarding your sheep's health and training.
Lambing is complete for 2022. We had a successful year with healthy ewes and lambs. We will have some beautiful ram lambs available. Those farms on our list will be contacted first. A couple lambs will be ready in June, several lambs will be available following show season in the early fall (just in time for breeding).
Click below for our Lamb/Sheep Reservation Form
Abigail- Black ewe, Born 3/18, Triplet
Charlotte X Flint
Can be triple-registered
Remy- Black ram, Born 3/27, Twin
Annie X Gambler
Can be registered with OEBSSR and BSSBA